- The first Russian Ball in the Philippines, organized and Chaired by Natalya, with Russian Ambassador I.Khovaev giving Bronze butterfly Awards to Dep.Speaker of House of Repr. Long. Linabelle R.Villarica, USEC, Executive Director of nayong Pilipino Fema Duterte, CCP President Arsenio Lizaso and Dr. Billy Chan, VP of University of Macau.
- Solo art exhibition during Russian Ball, January 3rd, Manila.
- Publication by Johnny Litton in Philippines Star about Natalya: On Russian art, beauty and décadence.
- Publication by Joy Fong in ASIAN DRAGON on Natalya: First Russian Ball in the Philippines.
- Publication by Joy Fong in MANILA UP on First Russian Ball and it’s founder Natalya Bronzova
- Solo exhibition during Russia Day at Makati Shangrila, Manila, 2018
- Publication by Johnny Litton in Philippines Star on Russia Day with Natalya on July 15th 2018.
- Interview at Bagong Pilipinas with hosts Aniceto Bertiz & Dianne Quirrer
- Solo exhibition at Ritz Carlton hotel in Kuala Lumpur, 2018.
- Interview of Natalya to TV7 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2018
- Collective exhibition Ladies show at Guevarras, opening Jan 15th, San Juan, Metro Manila
- Article featuring First Russian Ball in GMA News 11 Channel, Talking Heads, January 10th.
- Article featuring First Russian Ball on TV NET25 Gabay ng Bayan TV & Radio, January 17th.
- Publication on First Russian Ball in Art Magazine by Roi Espinosa
- Interview of Natalya to Marlyn Kragh on Lifestream Radio DZJX 810 AM, Jan.06th
- Guest of radio programme DZXL 558 on Jan 9th with Dr. Bong Ramirez.
- Publication by Joy Fong in MANILA UP on Natalya Bronzova’s solo exhibition at the Congress
- Join exhibition at QCX, Quezon Circle, Nov. 30th, Metro Manila
- Publication by Johnny Litton in >Philippines star about Natalya's Congress exhibition: A dream come true>.
- Interview of Natalya to Eric LeCain on lifestream Radio DZJX 810 AM, Nov.25th
- Interview of Natalya to Marlyn Kragh on lifestream Radio DZJX 810 AM, Nov.18th
- Interview of Natalya to Marlyn Kragh on lifestream Radio DZJX 810 AM, Nov.11th
- Interview of Natalya by Eduardo Dural and publication in the VIP Magazine
- Publication by Johnny Litton in Philippines Star about Natalya: Chasing the Rainbow.
- Publication about Natalya by Becky Garcia in the Manila Times: Rainbow of my soul makes colorfull splash.
- Natalya interview on Radio Inquirer 990 with Jerome Fabriquela.
- Natalya participated in the collective art exhibition by FilArt called Colors of life.
- Article and interview about Natalya CCP Exhibition in the >Philippines Art Post by Roy Esponisa.
- Article "Natalya solo exhibition at Rockwell Club" in the Philippines Art Post by Roy Esponisa.
- Short documentary video by Andre Beriault about Natalya's Manila CCP Exhibition.
- Natalya's solo exhibition "From Russian soul with love" at the Cultural center of the Philippines, presented by Russian Embassy in Manila.
- Natalya's solo exhibition, "Rainbow of my soul" at Chief Jessie Rockwell club in June.
- Article on Natalya "The first Russian visual artist exposed at the CCP" in the Manila Times
- Article and Natalya's interview "New bronze age: mind of Natalya Bronzova" in the Peace Post by Christopher Cottrell
- Attending of Medical Forums in Macau and Manila.
- Guest of radio programme DZXL 558 in February and March.
- Artists magazine published an interview with Natalya on artist vision.
- Natalya gave an interview to TV Net 25 on her vision of cultural exchange between Russia and the Philippines and her books on this country.
- Guest in Media Forum of Juvy and Pepsi Guerrero, Manila, Philippines
- Participation in Gusi Peace Prize celebrations November 20-24 as a board member. Manila, Philippines
- Guest at educational programme on DZXL 558 radio with Ed Montealegre, Manila, Philippines
- Participation in Art exhibition HerArt in Ipoh, Malaysia
- Casted her own fifth Bronze portrait! Manila, Philippines
- Philippines Star publication on Mrs. Imelda Marcos's Birthday celebration with Natalya giving her bronze sculpture
- Natalya paintings exhibition in honour of "Russia Day" organised by the embassy at the hotel Dusit Thani, Makati, June 2016.
- Publishing of Natalya's new book, "Doctor's path" to commemorate one year of Dr. I. Abdurachmanov's death
- Healing seminar with Dr. Maria Bilasano
- Natalya's interview with Ambassador Barry GUSI is published in Namaste magazine
- Coordinating the "Bronze Art casting" programme, organized by the National Visual Arts Gallery of Malaysia in June 2015.
- Travel to Malaysia for the unveiling "Islam is peace" monument in KL
- Travel to Malaysia for the unveiling M.Lermontov monument in KL
- Natalya's paintings exhibition in Orchard golf club, Philippines
- Helping with the "Russian seminar" for Alex L.Orbito, Philippines
- Volonteer for GUSI Peace Prize awards in Manila
- Publication of the book about Alex L.Orbito "Pyramid of his soul" in English and Russian and presentation of the book in Pyramid of Asia. 250 pages, Size is 16cm x 23cm.
- Publication of the book about paranormal human abilities "Homo Spiritus" in Russian, 220 pages, size 16cm x 23cm.
- Exhibition of Natalya's paintings in Pyramid of Asia
- Natalya's interview with Laila Di on Love radio
- Natalya's interview with host Jerome Fabriquela on Radio Enquirer (ABS CBN TV).
- Natalya's interview with Dagupan Daily Enquirer
- Natalya's interview with 10 channel
- Travel to India for the unveiling monument to Roerich family and Himalayas pilgrimage
- Participation in the International Art Camp in Malaysia
- Unveiling of the "Kindness" monument in Malaysia
- Natalya interviews the great Filipino healer, Reverend Alex Orbito and participates in his five seminars between March - June 2013.
- Publication of the book "Imelda Marcos - true, good and beautiful" in English and presentation of the book to Mrs. Marcos. Size is 16cm x 23cm.
- Publication of the second part for the book "The Philippines - a country of kindness and gratitude" in Russian and English, size 25cm x 20m.
- Natalya interviewed Russian healer, MD I.T.Abdurahmanov.
- Interview with Natalya Bronzova on Philippines television: The "Morning Show" on NBN and The "Corporate World: Art and Spirituality" on the GNN channel.
- Presentation of the book "The Philippines, a country of kindness and gratitude" to congresswoman Imelda Romualdez-Marcos; Natalya did an interview with this world legend of the 20th. century.
- Presentation of the book "The Philippines, a country of kindness and gratitude" at the Urdaneta City Library during a student meeting with a foreign writer on April 13, 2012.
- Natalya interviewed the great Filipino healer Maria Jo Bilasano
- Presentation of the book "The Philippines, a country of kindness and gratitude" to the director of the Philippines National Library Antonio Santos on March 7th, 2012.
- As an author N.Bronzova published the book "The Philippines, a country of kindness and gratitude" in Russian and English; book size size 25cm x 20m.
- As an author N.Bronzova published the book-album about her own Art Collection "The Art of Transfiguration" in English and Russian; book size 30cm x 30cm
- Interview with the famous Filipino healer Ester Bravo
- Photo tour of the Philippines from Manila to northern of Luson Island
- Publishing of the photo-album "Orthodox Russia" in Russian, English and French as co-author with Andre Beriault, photographer; book size of 30cm x 30cm.
- Public premiere of my documentary film "Art changing Life" in the "Khudozhestvenniy” cinema" in Moscow, June 8.
- Phototour of cultural & historical places of Paris, Amboise, Chambord, Chenonceau, Versailles, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Trojan, Nessebar, Varna, Kiev, Yaroslavl, Sergiev-Posad and Suzdal.
- Awarded with the Academy of Kindness diploma and the sculpture "Fortune" by the president of the Academy Gregory Pototsky. Moscow - February.
- Personal exhibition of paintings in the Orthodox Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul from 05 April to 26 April
- Participation in the International Exhibition of painting Art Expo New York.
- Public presentation at the New-York Independent film festval of the short movie drama Resurrection, produced by Best Link Film
- Personal joint exhibition of photos and paintings with Andre Beriault in the Art Gallery of Gregory Pototsky in Moscow.
- Photo reportage tour of monasteries and historical places of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod, Vladimir, Suzdal, Sergiev Posad, Paris, Versailles.
- Organization of G. Pototsky’s participation in the exhibition Art Expo New York and the presentation of the monument "Gratitude to America."
- Shooting first role in the short movie drama Resurrection, produced by Best Link Films
- Participation in the International Exhibition of paintings Expo Art Montreal.
- Preparation and shooting HD movie about Gregory Pototsky - Director N. Bronzova.
- Preparation & editing of photographs G. Pototsky’s monuments for his exhibition and presentation in Chicago.
- Photo reportage tour of the cities of Toronto, Niagara, Chicago, New York, Washington, Pittsburgh, Gettysburg, Lancaster, Ocean City, Albany.
- Photo Exhibition in the IMO-Montreal center.
- Planning & installation of the Alexander Pushkin, and E. Nelligan’s monument (by G. Pototsky) in Quebec, that starts an agreement on the tsisters towns of St. Petersburg and Quebec. (a 4 years project)
- Organize the inauguration of the monument to E. Nelligan in St. Petersburg.
- Presentation of the monuments to Pushkin and E. Nelligan in the City Hall of Quebec
- Preparation of the exhibition of paintings G. Pototsky in the General Consulate of Russia in Montreal.
- Co-organizing the Art Symposium of Russian artists in Turkey (Demre, Mersin) during which (May-June) were created 2 museums of modern art in Demre and Mersin, held 3 joint exhibitions and installed 4 of the monuments in Demre.